Fashionista Girl

Thursday, January 27, 2022

 ENGLISH GRAMMAR TEST

BY vs UNTIL

Test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. 

1. John came yesterday. He will stay with us __________ Sunday.

2. I'll be at home __________ my parents come back.

3. I need to pay my electric bill __________ August first.

4. The party lasted __________ midnight.

5. You need to take me home __________ 7pm.

6. I need to turn in  my homework __________ Friday.

7. You need to stay here and don't talk to anyone __________ I come back.

8. I will keep calling you __________ you tell me the truth.

9. The bank is open __________ 5pm today.

10. Peter can use my car __________ Friday.


10. Peter can use my car __________ Friday.

11. He needs to bring back my car __________ Saturday.

12. Make sure to return home  __________9pm.

13. Can you look after my baby __________ I come back?

14. I need to finish my work __________ tomorrow morning.

15. We must finish our project __________ Wednesday.

16. I must leave __________ noon(12pm). 

17. Last night, I reviewed my lesson __________ midnight, and then I went to bed.

18. We can submit our report __________ Thursday.

19. We need to submit our report __________ Thursday.

20. I can't leave the children __________ their mother comes back.


21. They must submit their final proposal __________ the end of this month.

22. Peter has to complete his requirements __________ tomorrow at 3pm.

23. You can call me anytime __________ 9pm.

24. She had promised to be back __________ 1pm.

25. Don't move __________ I tell you.

26. I'll keep phoning you __________ you pay me.

27. It's open from 8am __________ 4pm.

28. Jenny will be staying at the hotel __________ Friday.

29. Don't worry, Peter. I'll wait here __________ 3pm.

30. You can go to the party, but make sure to be home __________ midnight.

31. Your job must be finished __________ Tuesday afternoon.. 

32. Don't call me __________ I tell you.

33. You must return this book __________ Friday.

34. You can't go __________ it stops raining

35. He didn't stop working __________ lunchtime.



ENGLISH GRAMMAR TEST

BY vs UNTIL

Test your understanding of the English lesson by answering these questions. 

1. John came yesterday. He will stay with us until Sunday.

2. I'll be at home until my parents come back.

3. I need to pay my electric bill by August first.

4. The party lasted until midnight.

5. You need to take me home by 7pm.

6. I need to turn in my homework by Friday.

7. You need to stay here and don't talk to anyone until I come back.

8. I will keep calling you until you tell me the truth.

9. The bank is open until 5pm today.

10. Peter can use my car until Friday.





10. Peter can use my car until Friday.

11. He needs to bring back my car by Saturday.

12. Make sure to return home by 9pm.

13. Can you look after my baby until I come back?

14. I need to finish my work by tomorrow morning.

15. We must finish our project by Wednesday.

16. I must leave by noon(12pm). 

17. Last night, I reviewed my lesson until midnight, and then I went to bed.

18. We can submit our report until Thursday.

19. We need to submit our report by Thursday.

20. I can't leave the children until their mother comes back.



21. They must submit their final proposal by the end of this month.

22. Peter has to complete his requirements by tomorrow at 3pm.

23. You can call me anytime until 9pm.

24. She had promised to be back by 1pm.

25. Don't move until I tell you.

26. I'll keep phoning you until you pay me.

27. It's open from 8am until 4pm.



28. Jenny will be staying at the hotel until Friday.

29. Don't worry, Peter. I'll wait here until 3pm.

30. You can go to the party, but make sure to be home by midnight.

31. Your job must be finished by Tuesday afternoon. 

32. Don't call me until I tell you.

33. You must return this book by Friday.

34. You can't go until it stops raining

35. He didn't stop working until lunchtime.







No comments:

Post a Comment